Manchester Branch meetingsThe Manchester Branch of the CMA invites Catholics, professionally
involved in health care, to become members of the Association. We have
monthly meetings during the academic year.
The meetings, beginning with Mass at 7.30pm, are held in the University
Catholic Chaplaincy, next to the Holy Name Church on Oxford Road,
Manchester, M13 9PG and are followed by a buffet supper.
- Annual Mass St Winifred’s - 16 Oct 2016 (Sun 11:30am
18 Oct 2016 (Tue) - Jonathan Berry, on 'Pills, potions, herbs and prayer'
- 15 Nov 2016 (Tue) - Joan Bleakley on 'Mercy and Shakespeare'
- 17 Jan 2017 (Tue) - Bishop John Arnold
- 21 Feb 2017 (Tue) - A talk on the work of 'Cornerstones'
- 21 Mar 2017 (Tue) - David Darlington, on the work of 'Out there'
- 16 May 2017 (Tue) - TBC
TBC - likely to be June 2017
Those who wish to join the CMA or want further details of the meetings,
please contact Dr Mark Coley via email@example.com.