We ask that all forum users abide by the rules and policies detailed below. By using these forums you indicate that you agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions below.
Your registration allows you to send “Submissions” to the forums on the Catholic Medical Association (CMA) website. “Submissions” are defined as any of the following: creating a username and password, contributing to the discussion forum, linking to files uploaded on other websites (such as PDFs, Word files etc) or creating other website or hyperlinks (URLs), and sharing any other message on this website.
Registration is limited to one membership per person, with a single name and email address, and accounts are not to be shared. Do not register unless you agree to the terms below.
You warrant and acknowledge:
- that you are at least 17 years old
- that you give permission to store your Submissions in a database and display them on the CMA forums
- that you will not post any information that is patient identifiable. We will follow BMJ guidance
- that you will not post any Submissions to the CMA forums including messages, posts, topics, usernames, that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, sexually explicit, or that violates UK law.
- that comments you may wish to make about other people's Submissions should be constructive and helpful. If you disagree with an approach, please feel free to state that, but only in a constructive, sensitive manner without aggression or offence
- that you will observe all CMA forum rules, including the rules that prohibit Submissions with personal insults, advertising, or the promotion of a product, service, organization, or website, except where explicitly permitted
- that you understand that your posts and the forum alias you submit to the CMA website may be visible to other forum users on the CMA Website, but not outside the forums, that you are responsible for your own privacy in deciding what information to submit, and that your Submissions may remain visible even if you cease to be a CMA member or your account is closed for any reason
- that your membership may be temporarily suspended or permanently banned for violation of these forum rules
- that you will be permanently banned if you re-register while your membership is suspended
The Catholic Medical Association reserves the right to:
- remove, edit, move, or close any Submission on the CMA forums for any reason
- close memberships that are detrimental to the CMA membership
- make changes to the CMA forum rules without notice
Although the CMA forum administrators and moderators will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this website, it may be impossible for them to review all website submissions. All Submissions express the views of the author, and the CMA will not be held responsible for the content of any Submission.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages submitted to the CMA forum, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the CMA and agents with respect to any claim based upon the storage or display of your submissions.